For best results, please read the following carefully:
- We are currently considering new material, however, due to the high volume of manuscripts received, response times may vary from 2 to 6 months (in some cases longer).
- DIP Publishing does currently accept unsolicited manuscripts, however, our professional recommendation is to go through a literary agent. Acceptance percentages are much higher among those Authors with representation. Please have your agent contact us by phone or email (877-430-7769 or email@example.com) for further consideration.
- For your convenience, we accept manuscripts by mail and email.
- Cover letter (required information: writer's full name, email, contact number, reasons for writing the book, and ultimate goal for the book).
- Completed manuscript (a detailed synopsis of entire book should be included if the manuscript is incomplete).
- Works must be legible. Unreadable submissions will be discarded.
- All submissions are acknowledged by email upon receipt.
- If accepted, you will be notified by a member of our staff. Submissions unfit for review (unreadable, missing contact information, etc.) shall be discarded.
- Age restrictions: We do not offer contracts to underage writers. In the event a contract is offered, any writer under 18 years of age must be represented by a parent or legal guardian.
- Manuscript submissions are nonreturnable.
- Email submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org (attn. New Submissions)
- Physical submissions: PO Box 376, Marietta GA. 30061 (attn. DIP Publishing House - Content Review)
DIP Publishing House® Copyright 2009 - 2013